Importance of Final year project:
- It is no surprise that information technology and computer science are the leading branches in engineering in India. These are the branches which can offer you a higher package from the company.
- At the time of your placement interview final year project is the main aspect of your degree. Final year project is the aspect which describes the meaning of your degree, your existence as an engineer.
- It is necessarily used as your gateway to industry and to discriminate you among your peers. So this is the reason for paying too much attention for the final year project as a crucial assessment. Your success in this task highly depends on your supervision, which is helpful and encouraging for your career.
- In This Session I Will Give You The Start To End Guidence For Your Project Implementation.
- At the start of the semester there are number of questions that arise in your mind like
- Which technology should I choose for my project?
- Which is the proper topic for me?
- Which kind of tools should I choose?
- How to accomplish the project report?
- First of all there is the main concern of your college In the project selection procedure, as some of institutes publish the list of project title at the start of the 7th semester.
- Nowadays, in most of the institutes final year projects are based on IEEE publish journal. This aspect improves the weightage of your profile. Due to this, your project gets a standard and also clears your aim of the project.
- Apart from this, you can also suggest your own idea or topic for your final year project, but here you have to verify whether your topic or idea is eligible as a degree level project.
So here I advise you to go for the IEEE journal based topic, which will give you the extra weightage for your project.
In the next session we discuss about to choose the Technology for the project.